Website

Website
Visit Noree's website

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Tuesday Teaser #9

On Tuesdays I post a teaser for my current work in progress along with my friend M.R. Graham. I invite my writer friends to join in. If you do, post a link in the comments.

The rules:
Post a link, image, quote, or excerpt related to or taken from your current WIP.
State the name of the WIP.
Do NOT explain yourself! Resist the urge to wax poetic. This is a hint, not an outline.

Dreams in Digital


The sky shifted to a reddish hue, and a giant eye opened up in the center. Its yellow iris pulsed and the pupil thinned at the eye rotated to scan the courtyard. My stomach twisted and jerked as goose pimples flared along my back. The closet tower was still a good twenty feet away from me. I would never make it without this thing seeing me. I glanced back at the blizzard. It was closer, but I had a feeling I would have to find my way all over again if I went back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment