Website

Website
Visit Noree's website

Saturday, November 3, 2012

On Insanity

Well, not really insanity. I've decided to join the NaNoWriMo crowd that is sweeping through the writing community this month. In case you don't know, that mean National Novel Writing Month. The goal is to write a novel in 30 days. Actually to get at least 50,000 words in one month.

Since I spent a while getting the outline finished for the second book in the Van Helsing series, I thought this would be a great time to get a bulk of this written. So, on November 1st, I decided to participate. I can probably blame some of this on lack of sleep that day, but I'm going to try and see it through.  Wish me luck

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I've tried NaNoWriMo in the past and burned out early on each time I did, haha. Still, it's a fun challenge, and a lot of people seem to achieve success with it, so hopefully the same will be true for you! I can't help but feel nostalgic for it since so many of the writers I follow online are partaking in it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm so behind at the moment. Hoping to catch up in the next few days.

      Delete