Website

Website
Visit Noree's website

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Inspiration

I've decided that I will update my blog every Thursday.

Now, on to more important topics. Inspiration. I was watching a fan made video for Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel. It is one of the best I've seen. I really reminded my how the two shows influenced my current story. Since A PRESCRIPTION FOR DELIRIUM is based around a group of supernatural hunters, these two shows helped shape it into what it is now. As did the first five seasons of Supernatural (The show ended after season five. I refuse to believe there is a season six) and of course Dracula. Anyway, I'm going to leave you with two great clips. The first is the Buffy/Angel clip and a fan made clip from Supernatural.

Made by

Made by  

I'm also leaving you with a question. What inspires you?

No comments:

Post a Comment