I have been double nominated for the Liebster award this week. I would like to thank Jolie Du Pre and Kathy Collier for choosing me. I was awarded this several months back, but no it seems the rule shave changed. So, I’m going to play again.
Liebster Award Rules:
1. Thank the blogger who presented you with the Liebster Award, and link back to his or her blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator; list 11 random facts about yourself, and create 11 questions for your nominees.
3. Present the Liebster Award to 11 bloggers, who have blogs with 200 followers or less, whom you feel deserve to be noticed. Leave a comment on the blogs letting the owners know they have been chosen. (No tag backs.)
4. Upload the Liebster Award image to your blog.
So, let’s start with the questions. I have 22 to answer:
Jolie Du Pre’s Questions:
From Jolie Du Pre
1. What is the top item on your bucket list?
Travel the world. I’m looking especially at Italy, Japan, Greece, Australia, maybe Romania.
2. What do some people do that bugs you the most?
When people are unreliable, When they say they will do something and then back out on it because they can’t manage their time.
3. What do some people do that you love the most?
Make me laugh.
4. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?
I’d stop being an emotional whirlwind.
5. Do you believe in Astrology?
6. Do you believe in monsters?
Yes, because humans can be monsters.
7. Who is your favorite male celebrity?
I don’t really have a favorite. I think several are hot, like Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki, and I appreciate good acting, but no one I’m absolutely obsessed with.
8. Who is your favorite female celebrity?
Cristina Scabbia from Lacuna Coil. Actually, I think she became my favorite after I started using her as a mental reference for my main character, Gabby.
9. Are you doing your dream job?
Since I have no other job and I am writing, yes I am.
10. What do you want people to say about you when you die?
“She left the world a little colder with her absence.”
11. Do you want to live forever?
Not really, I just don’t want to grow old.
And from Kathy Collier:
1. What would your perfect world look like?
That’s kind of hard to say. The world is a big place. I suppose it be this world without so much pollution and suffering. So clean air, blue skies, and 70 degree weather. Myself, I’d like to live near the sea.
2. How many hours a day do you spend writing?
About an hour. My goal is four 15 minute writing sprints.
3. What inspired you to write?
All kinds of things, games, music, other books, scenes that play in my head when I go to sleep.
4. Who do you have to critique and edit your work?
I have a few writer friends and some of my roommates that I can trust to be truthful with me.
5. Do you have a Muse? (Mine happens to be a wooden model carved in great detail of a Hawaiian native.)
No not really.
6. What time do you write (day or night)?
Whenever I find the time.
7. Describe your work area where you write.
Someplace quiet. Usualy on my couch with a pad and pen.
8. Who is/are your favorite author(s)?
9. What have you written so far? (Published or unpublished, poetry, etc.?
A Prescription for Delirium
Flower of Hell in the Paramourtal Anthology
Love and Honor in the Nocturnal Embers Anthology
10. What's your favorite color?
11. What's your favorite kind of pizza?
Pepperoni and mushrooms.
Eleven Facts about me:
1. I LOVE chocolate.
2. I like to bake. I've gotten pretty good a make pies.
3. I love the smell of dried onions and I like cooked onions, but I hate raw onions.
4. I love playing games. Mostly video games and roleplaying games like D&D.
5. I have a cat named Mab. She about 4 months old now.
6. My favorite type of music is rock.
7. My favorite foods are steak and lobster.
8. Internationally, I've traveled to England, the Cayman Islands, Jamaica, Belize, and Mexico.
9. If I had my choice, I would want to live in Hawaii.
10. My favorite time is nighttime. Yes, the sun is trying to kill me.
11. I like water. Oceans, rain, showers…ect.
Here are my 11 questions for my 11 Chosen:
1. What hobbies do you have?
2. Do you have any pets? Do you want any pets? What kind?
3. What song is "your song?" Why?
4. What do you think makes a good story?
5. As a child, what did you want to do when you grew up?
6. What is you favorite type of monster?
7. What would be the perfect gift for you?
8. What time of day is your favorite?
9. What's the most beautiful thing you've ever seen?
10. What habit that others have annoys you most?
11. If you became a vampire, what would you do?
And now for the 11 Chosen: