Website

Website
Visit Noree's website

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Adventures at AggieCon

It's been years since I attended a convention. I'd forgotten how fun it could be. AggieCon brought that joy back to me. I joined the Lovely M.R. Graham at her table to sell copies of A Prescription for Delirium and her Books of Lost Knowledge. (Which if you haven't you should read.)

While there we met Christopher and Heather Poinsett Dunbar, authors of the Morrigan's Brood series. After hearing it's about blood drinkers and has to do with Morrigan of the Tuatha De Danann I had to get the first copy. I got A Dance with Dragons signed by the George R.R. Martin.

And, I took so many pictures of the Cosplayers. So here we go (Just a note. If there is a picture of you and you don't want it up here, let me know and I'll take it down.)

M.R. Graham as a vampire from the 40's

A Female Captain America

Samus Aran from Metroid

A Companion cube from Portal

This was pretty cool. He made that cigar box guitar and yes, it does play.


Link from Legend of Zelda

The Black Widow

We called her Wolf Girl. She is pretty amazing.
These are the shoes Wold Girl made for her costume.


Rorschach

I'm thinking this is Catwoman, but I'm not sure.

An Angel and the Doctor

Daenerys and Rob Stark

Steam Punk fun

Wonder Woman!

Jon Snow


Daenerys and Khal Drogo

Wario and Princess Peach

Just Fabulous!

The Tardis in her human form. (See the Doctor's Wife)

A Satyr. She made the legs.

Conner and Ezio from Assassin's Creed arguing. They may fight.
They're finally settled down.


I believe this is a Knight of the Round Table. Anyone have heraldry?

I have no idea who these three are.

Ghostbusters!

He made the proton pack.
So, it was all a lot of fun. I look forward to the next convention. :))

2 comments:

  1. So many fun photos! Those people are so creative. Glad to hear you had a great time at this convention! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather. I agree that they were really creative.

      Delete