Website

Website
Visit Noree's website

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Pirate's Life For Me!

I've been a little lax on my blogging. Currently, because a character idea for a role playing game I'm in has been filling my head. She's also taken my writing time away, which is bad, but I will catch up. I'm going to play a pirate.

Role playing is a lot like writing, except it's a collaboration between players and the Game Master (or storyteller, depending on what you play). Characters who come off the paper are just as important in games as in books. If you care for your character enough, you laugh with them, feel their fear, and cry for them. I'd been struggling with my last character who refused to step off the paper. My struggle grew from dislike to hate and I couldn't stand her anymore. So, I made someone new. I look forward to my next game session when I get to join the adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment