Website

Website
Visit Noree's website

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Tuesday Teaser #4

On Tuesdays I post a teaser for my current work in progress along with my friend M.R. Graham. I invite my writer friends to join in. If you do, post a link in the comments.

The rules:
Post a link, image, quote, or excerpt related to or taken from your current WIP.
State the name of the WIP.
Do NOT explain yourself! Resist the urge to wax poetic. This is a hint, not an outline.

Dreams in Digital

“What?”

His dark red coat ruffled in the wind as he spread his arms wide. “RiftSpace. That’s what we tend to call this virtual representation of the internet.”

I stood up and looked across the sea as we floated along. Waves of ones and zeros rippled to the horizon in all directions. Above us, the tiny binary twinkled like fake stars. I staggered as my vision swirled and my head swam. I’d had enough swimming of any kind for today.  My rescuer stepped forward to put his hands on my shoulders and the spicy scent of cinnamon mixed with warm woody and floral aromas I didn’t recognize.


No comments:

Post a Comment