Website

Website
Visit Noree's website

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Tuesday Teaser #1

So, I'm dusting off my poor, forgotten blog and will endeavor to keep up with it more. M.R. Graham and Qui Est In Literis has come up with a brilliant idea that I am using as well.

Each Tuesday I will post a teaser of one of my current works in progress. We invite our writer buddies to join in and post on their blogs as well. Don't have a blog, but you are writing? No worries. Feel free to post in the comments.

The rules:
Post a link, image, quote, or excerpt related to or taken from your current WIP.
State the name of the WIP.
Do NOT explain yourself! Resist the urge to wax poetic. This is a hint, not an outline.

Here we go: 

My mother named me Serenity to bring peace into her life. It didn't work out for either of us. That fact remained evident as she tossed the checkers board at my face with an ear piercing screech that bounced off of the eggshell white walls of Santa Rosa’s common room. I shoved my chair back from the oak table and hopped to my feet. Her mahogany hair slid over once her hazel eyes as she glared at me with her hands balled into fists around her t-shirt.

                                                                                                Dreams in Digital

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! I'm trying to get this one finished by the end of February.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, intense! I'm intrigued by these characters already...

    ReplyDelete