Website

Website
Visit Noree's website

Thursday, August 22, 2013

This Week in The Eclipse

So, a couple of news type things this week. I promise to get back to our fun forays into the supernatural world next week.

First, I have completed the first draft of Omega Effect. Woot! I once again defeated the demon of procrastination. Heh. Then I realized that I had too much plot going on for one book. So, it is getting split into two: A Dose of Brimstone and Omega Effect (yes in that order). What does this mean for you and me?

Well for me, I have A SHIT TON of more work to do. For you, it means that A Dose of Brimstone probably won't be out by December. When I release it I can't say at the moment, but I'm hoping it won't be delayed for more that one or two months.

Second, Monday is my birthday. I have survived another year on this crazy planet. In celebration, A Prescription for Delirium will be $.99 on Amazon for August 26th-August 30th. If you haven't got it yet, here's you chance.

That's all I have to announce...for now. But stay tuned for the demon invasion. It's as likely to happen as the zombie apocalypse.

Next Week: Hellhounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment