Website

Website
Visit Noree's website

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Author Feature: Elemental Enmity Trilogy



So, here is an interesting read for you. It involves elementals and Fae. This trilogy is by the lovely Christie Rich.

Five: Rayla Tate was just a child when her mother disappeared. Raised by her aunt Grace in a small town, she has been hidden from the fae who live secretly among us. When she flees her hometown hoping for the freedom of a new life, she is pulled into a world full of stunning men who are all trying to woo her. Unfortunately these men are not college students. It will take all her will to discover the truth behind their affections, and give her the strength to overcome the dark power each one holds over her.

Check out Five on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or Smashwords.




Dark Matter: Rayla Tate’s dreams for the future shattered when she discovered she was an Elemental capable of manipulating matter. Thrust into the age-old battle for dominance between human and fae, Rayla will face more than compulsion in the fae realms. She must risk all to save those she loves, but will she lose herself in the process? Or worse, be forever haunted by the choices only she can make?

Check out Dark Matter on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or Smashwords.





Genesis: Having just escaped the nefarious plans of the Order, Rayla Tate thinks all she has to do now is rescue her family and sort through her feelings. Unfortunately Tabitha informs Rayla she must choose a bondmate before she will be allowed to venture into the mortal realm to save those she loves most. However, her world crumbles when she discovers following her heart’s desire might just mean the destruction of the world. Will Rayla have the courage to choose the man who has risked everything to win her, or will she succumb to the manipulations of the fae council and those who would use her power for evil? One choice: five men. The stakes have never been higher, but which one will prevail?

Check out Genesis on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Smashwords.

And now onto the mind behind these stories:


Christie Rich



I grew up daydreaming about fairytales, and my love for discovering new worlds has never died. I am not one of those writers who always knew I would write. I thought that was what other people did until one day a few years ago, I took a challenge from a friend and typed my first words. My journey has been wonderful, and I cannot imagine a day where I would ever give up writing now. My love for reading is what fueled my imagination in the first place and still does. When I am not writing or reading, I am enjoying family time with my husband and two children. We live in a quiet community in Utah, and I am so thankful for the rich life I have been blessed with.
Also, stop by Christie's website for some fun stuff.




1 comment:

  1. Wooo! Christie is awesome, can't wait to read some of her stuff

    ReplyDelete